It's been a fun couple of weeks the last few weeks. Moved out of our town house, 1800 miles across the country, into my parents house, set up two rooms like an apartment, started searching for jobs and students, and got run out of my blog by a crazy stalker and threatening brother in law who only found out about the blog because of the crazy stalker and the fact that she decided to teach me a lesson for reporting her by cutting a bunch of 2 line vents about my inlaws and pasting them into one long message and bad mouthing me to my inlaws making my brother in law send me a cussing out email and my husband an email disowning him for not disowning me and threatening to destroy all our stuff left in storage in NY if he ever saw anything negative on my blog again.
Thanks crazy stalker, now I have two of you.
So, new blogger account, new email, new blog, no name, and I'm getting myself up and running again.
I will not let other people's maliciousness keep me from something I love.
Like the header says, "my life, my words". I was trained that if you can't say something nice to someone, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read, or at least don't send me nasty comments, I won't post them. That doesn't mean I can't vent, that's just saying something negative, not to anyone specifically about them, but just having a bad day negative.
Hopefully a few of you at least follow me over here, if not, it will just continue to be my record keeping place and outlet.
2 comments:
Sorry about that. :( But good for you for not letting other people control you life!
(oops - that was me signed in as my other gmail!)
Post a Comment