Monday, May 10, 2010

When the words can't come....

So I have plenty of topics to blog about, in my head, because they're all topics I either can't, or am afraid to speak about on here. 

There are topics I want to share, but am not allowed to, and that bothers me, even when things aren't mine to share necessarily, I don't like being seen as the bad guy and this horrible selfish insensitive, jerk for wanting to talk about things that excite me.  Good news is meant to be shared, scary news is meant to be prayed about, how can either of those things happen when everything's kept secret?

After my last blogging experience, writing about personal struggles and annoyances terrifies me. The threats and emotional abuse I had to take from people was ridiculous, and the thought of having things that belong to me destroyed over my words is scary, because then I'd justifiably feel the need to press charges, which would bring out even more garbage, and do more emotional damage to relationships that according to me, already seem beyond repair.

It's a messed up world, which means all of my messed up feelings have to stay inside of me, at least in any detail.  It seems every time I say anything, phone, facebook, here, I upset someone, so maybe I should just stay silent for awhile, I'm getting tired of getting yelled at....

No comments: