Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wow, a month, really?

So, I lost track of my blog, again! I've still been reading all this time, but I just never found anything perfect to post about. 

Do you ever have times when everything is either too serious, or might offend someone, or is too cheesy, or doesn't seem like it would be interesting to anyone, or is depressing to write about? That's been my month.

I honestly haven't taken a picture in close to a month, haven't tried any new recipes, haven't really gone anywhere, so, there haven't really been many topics that I thought could interest anyone.  I've been dealing with some more figuring stuff out with my husbands family and trying to let go of things and forgive people who won't apologize, and/or let myself trust them enough to not still be distant, so that's high stress and depressing to write about.  I've wanted to just sort of journal/vent everything on here, but as much as usually I'm very open, I'm trying to actually think about people's perspectives and not offend anyone. (If you know me, you know this is not usually my style!) I can honestly say I've forgiven everything, I'm just having trust issues with fixing the relationships, but I'm working on it.

Work's been crazy again, more shifts, more shifts in positions and power in my store, and just different chemistry than usual to get used to.  My husband's work has been crazier with end of season events, so now that his work is finally slowing down, mine is picking up for Christmas, figures! 

I'm totally having a hard time getting psyched up for Christmas while wearing shorts! Christmas shopping in flip flops while listening to Winter Wonderland is just comical to me!  I am making headway though, mostly because I love to shop and love the extra excuse! I finished my sister's family so that I could ship everything up with the presents for my soon to be born niece and save on postage.  Now, on to my in-laws since their presents have to be shipped as well. 

Anyways, I'm rambling! Tomorrow I write something real, maybe even with a picture! No promises, but I'll try! The weather's been beautiful (65-85 and ZERO clouds!) so I really don't have too many good excuses!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wondering what happened

Sarah said...

check out my giveaway