Friday, March 4, 2011

Planning

So, I'm mapping out our trip today! Kind of fitting since we leave in 11 days and the last day doesn't count because we leave at 5am.

Also fitting, because I only have 2 days off between now and then.

I'm planning for 1580 miles each way, 2 days in the car each way, 6 meals on the road each way, and 1 hotel room each way.

See I'm a roadtrip junkie. I LOVE my roadtrips! I love the view, the maps, the FOOD! I plan my stops based on food, seriously, I'm good at it, and scarily obsessed with roadtrip food stops.

Chick-fil-a Chicken Minis and Coffee
Dairy Queen Blizzards
Cracker Barrel Biscuits and Jam TO-GO! (did you know you could do that? takes 5-10 minutes to order and leave from the gift shops, awesome roadtrip breakfast!)
Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas at Target Super Centers
Dunkin Donuts Munchkins

The list goes on and on and none of it's healthy!

To the gym every other day until we go and probably every day after, but it's worth it!!

No comments: