So happy they've announced on Facebook how wonderful it is to finally be getting a daughter.
So overjoyed by the Bride's presence and Bridal activities that they forgot I was a girl and met new girls who happened to be in town as dates of the Groom's friends at the spa.
So distracted by their happiness that they forgot to include me in the family introduction my father-in-law made a big show of at the rehearsal dinner last night.
So excited about all the pictures with their new family that I was left at the table talking to random relatives or asked to hold their stuff so they could get a better family picture.
Should be a fun day playing random stranger without a name not worth speaking to.
Pray I don't impale someone with a high heel would you.
One more day to go!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
No comments:
Post a Comment