Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Workout Recap

I so need to post more often!!!

So, it's been a week, and my workout recap is-

7.4 Miles
250 crunches (I got called in to work one morning)
30 reps each arm (can't find my free weights, think I may not have packed them somewhere I have access to, so missed my first two days looking for them)

Not bad for only the second week of a workout routine.

I'm realizing an inch everywhere wouldn't be a good thing, (I can't afford to lose any on my top half if you know what I mean) but right now, I'm down-
1/2" each thigh
1/2" hips/butt area
1/4" waist

The goal is 1" thighs, hips and butt, 1 1/2" waist.

So, I need some more waist whittling exercises! Tips, advice and links appreciated!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

the only thing that worked well on my waist was running...