Finally!! I was actually off last night and today and wanted to blog so many things. Now I'm forgetting them all of course, but at least now I have the option to blog them! I don't know about you, but I don't like it when someone takes away my option to do something.
This morning was actually fairly productive, which is not normal when I know it's my one morning off for the next 9 mornings. I got up by 7:00, made my husband breakfast got him out the door, caught up on shows online while paying all the bills due before the 21st and editing pictures from Florida last week. I did plan to go to Zumba this morning, but lost track of time giving the bathroom it's every 3 weeks deep bleaching, so I plopped on the floor, did a bunch of crunches, made myself a low-fat latte and went back to scrubbing the bathroom and washing towels.
Now I'm planning out my errands and shopping lists based on the coupons available to me and planning on helping clean part of the pool wall while hopefully getting some sun, before showering and being cute and ready for my husband to get home around 3:00.
While coupon hunting and list making, I thought I'd share some of the random deals I've stumbled upon.
Old Navy 50% off one full priced item
Sports Authority $10 off of $50 (we'll probably be using this one on new basketball shoes for my husband this weekend.)
TGI Fridays $5 off of $15
Cheesecake Factory FREE slice of cheesecake with $30 purchase (great for a date-night)
Baskin Robbins BOGO FREE Cone (more our budget date night this week)
Hope someone can use some of them.
Also, my store is having 40% off all sale merchandise, in store and online right now, which is better than my associate discount. Hit it up for some deals, I did!
Disney and Food posts coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment