Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm on a roll and I'm just getting started!

I'm back to blogging, and I'm determined and disciplined right now, so it just might stick this time!

Friday I worked all day, cleaned out everything at work, organized, and then went home and cranked out about 300 edited wedding pictures.

Saturday I worked 9-2, cranked out another 200 wedding pictures and had a movie night with my husband.

And Sunday, yesterday, was the cream of the crop when it comes to productivity for me!  Church, Lifegroup, Lunch, and made homemade Oreos courtesy  of a recipe I found on Pinterest about a year and a half ago when I first discovered that wonderfully blissful time-suck! Then I made homemade Blueberry Muffins, clipped and sorted coupons, washed, dried, FOLDED, and PUT AWAY 4 loads of laundry (seriously, the putting away part doesn't happen until I'm out of laundry baskets!), cooked a steak dinner, edited another 600 wedding pictures (almost done, finally! 200 to go!) cleaned the kitchen, calendared everything for this week, including my menu, remade the bed (it had been stripped and washed) and watched a movie with my husband.

Yep, I'm pretty proud of myself if I do say so myself!  I asked my husband what he did all day while I did that, and his response was "supervise".  I informed him it's hard to be the supervisor when you don't even know how to do half of what I'm doing. :)

This morning I got up with him at 6:00, made his breakfast, did a nice little ab workout in front of the TV, edited another 50 wedding pictures, ate breakfast, had a cup of coffee and my prayer time, got ready for work, restarted my "My Fitness Pal" tracking, dropped by the bank and got to work 5 minutes early. 
Yay me!

Tonight is the Music Ministry Fall Kick-off, so work may get a little crazy in a bit, and my day will probably be long, but I'm not letting that get me down, I'm excited to be a part of the Worship Ministry and get to participate in the rehearsals, even if I am in a place where no one hears me (that's sometimes a good thing).  Just being present in such an environment is a worship experience for me. Being surrounded by 300 people praising God together outside of regular church service is huge for me.

Well back to work, I was just waiting for a delayed meeting to start and wanted to release.  Blogging is very much a release for me, and I've missed it.

1 comment:

CookingwithVictoria said...

Glad your back! :) You have gotten A LOT DONE!!!! :)