Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Currently, my reality is.....

Due to everyday chaos, life stress, and brain deadness on a Wednesday night, I'm stealing this concept from a blog friend at "Us Just Playing House"

My reality is....
  • Husband's slow season, lots of projects around the apartment.
  • Husband's slow season, lots of cheap dates at home or out for free, dinners in, and DIY projects.
  • Spring/Summer weather hitting and destroying my sinuses.
  • NEEDING most lightweight pants, skirts, cool things that aren't dressy after the job change!
  • Cooking and Baking experiments.
  • "Pinning" 1000's (literally!) of pins that I will get to eventually!
  • Spending lots of nights in cuddling and watching movies and TV shows together.
  • LOVING my Coffee/Bible Study nights with my girls!
  • Getting excited about our two couple friends weddings and two couple friend's babies coming in the next few months! I love showers!
  • Spending roughly 45 hours a week at church between work and church and volunteer time and loving every second of it! I love the worship department and helping kids praise God! (Even when they're so goofy I can't really praise through the distractions!)
  • Secretly (or not so much now) dreading my husband's busy season returning in 2-3 weeks even if it means more money because it means less time with him :(
Let me know if you play along with this idea! I may have to make it a weekly thing!

No comments: