So, again, it's been over a week, I'm really bad at remembering that real computers with real keyboards exist at home, since I live on one all day at work, and all my essential communications can be done on my cell phone wherever.
In the last week and a half I've-
Worked both jobs, taught lessons, gained 3 new students for the coming school year. The new job is going GREAT!! We're getting a full team going and it's so much fun to be involved in so much of what's going on at the church. Some of the new people on the team are even younger than me, which is also great, even if one won't stop calling me "ma'am"! :)
Taken my mom shopping all over the place and to see the Winnie the Pooh movie for her birthday. GREAT first movie for a small child! Cute music, cute story, funny and sentimental without being a sob story for adults! Also, only 69 minutes long! Easy to sit through! Most the voices were good, Tigger was the same as the one in the 60's-90's cartoons, and that guy did Pooh too, and did a great job. Not sure how I feel about Craig Ferguson doing Owl's voice, I mean he's not exactly kid friendly, not that kids know who he is, but it's still weird.
I've been starting to collect things for our new place, which I haven't definitively found yet. We've picked the complex, but we need to go meet management and see actual units available in two different styles and fill out paperwork.
We got a free couch from someone I work with, and it's in perfect condition, and comes with a coffee table! Fantastic! I'm totally covering it with a slip cover, but it was free, and it's a sleeper and will serve as a guest bed! Double fantastic!
Also, I'm getting hooked on Etsy again, also another little online shop or two. I'm debating between several pieces from Splendor Shop Great jewelry, great prices, and she has a great blog too! I also just figured out today that my sister knew her sister when she lived in Houston! Small world!
I also entered in a GIVEAWAY over on 5k's and Chardonnay again! She's been hosting a ton of fantastic giveaways lately, you should totally follow!
I'm off to make dinner, homemade mac and cheese, and maybe some cupcakes to follow, I need chocolate this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment