Thursday, April 19, 2012

One of those weeks

Can it be Sunday yet?
**Warning - severe run on sentences ahead!

Monday was my normal 12 hour work day, coupled with a little bit of personal/family drama to deal with and coming home at 9pm to find my husband tried to deep clean and wasn't very successful when he panicked about how much junk there was in our storage closet and was trying to wrap his head around sorting it, all over my living room floor, which led to me cleaning until 1am to finish what he started so I could walk across the room in the morning to go to work.


Tuesday was work, errands, lessons, Bible study, trying to wrap up family drama.

Wednesday, oh here's where things get fun!  Work 8:30-3:30 with a VERY long lunch spent running to the hospital to visit a friend and her 1 day old baby boy, coupled with traffic, train crossings and the maternity ward being in lock down due to 11 babies being born in 14 hours and THIS crazy, horrific thing that happened in our area on Tuesday, meaning it took me an hour and a half to drive 14 miles each way and see them for 20 minutes. Finished work, went to put gas in my car and go to a lesson, and blew a tire on the way to the lesson, cancelled the lesson, waited for the fix it guy since my new to me car didn't have the jack or wrench, only a brand new spare in it when we got it, went home, cleaned up, got fresh coffee, went to kids choir, had 2 substitute helpers to replace my 3 regular helpers, got home at 9pm again.

Today, left for work an hour early, stopped at the tire shop by the grocery store, waited 30 minutes to be told my entire side wall blew and I need to buy a new tire, which basically means 4 new tires since I have a year at most left on any of the other tires, got to work only 15 minutes late, am trying to work with 8,000 things on my mind, and had to make a detour to blog everything to clear my head.

Tonight I still have lessons, and apparently tire shopping to do.  Plus needing to go find my husband new running shoes for work and clean the rest of the house since I'm hosting Bible study girls morning on Saturday.

Tomorrow I work both jobs, so 9-6 straight, then have to make food for Saturday morning.

Saturday I have my ladies morning, then a friend's trunk show.

Can it be Sunday yet? Please?

No comments: