Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Recap and a Mini Menu Monday

It was a very full weekend, and yet again, there is only a tiny bit of time left on Monday for me to post my menu.

Friday, due to it being Good Friday, my office was closed, not that that gave me a day off!

Friday morning I found my new favorite photoshoot park and had some absolutely gorgeous models to photograph there! I love adding new locations and families to my portfolio!









Then Saturday I made a cake, and a batch of punch and helped throw a bridal shower for my good friend Linda.

 Double Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Filling

 Topped with French Vanilla Buttercream

 And decorated with simple blue hydrangeas.




The lovely bride and groom.

And then Sunday was Easter.  Which my husband had to work, like the many many years growing up that my dad had to work.  That's life in the golf business.

And now for
Today I made waffles after choir rehearsal.

Tuesday
for us and a friend on bedrest.

Wednesday
Leftovers because of kids choir.
Thursday
DATE NIGHT!!!

Friday
Crockpot Pot Roast, Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli
Saturday
BBQ Beef Sliders, Steak Fries and Fruit

So, as you can see, it's been a rather busy weekend.   This week is actually fairly light compared to the past two weeks.  Having gotten past Easter services at work and the two showers in one week, and things like that, I think I can actually keep up this week!

No comments: