Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Monday!

So it's been a full week again, and it will probably be most of one again.
We all have those weeks right? Those weeks when your plate just gets fuller and fuller 
and fuller and fuller, and......you get the idea.

My deliberate working out has kind of stunk this week, but my eating has been fairly good.
I've been using "My Fitness Pal" on my phone, and it's really helping me think about my snacking, which is fantastic, because I'm a total stress/emotional eater.  So on nights I get home at 9:00pm, 
all I want to do it down a box of Oreos, but instead I'm doing things like, half of a leftover baked good of some form (roll, biscuit, English muffin), and a pile of fruit.
Right now, the plan is to be just as good this week!

 Monday
Husband ate leftover homemade pizza from last night
I ate breakfast, half of a cinnamon roll, cereal and fruit after I got home from work/choir at 9:15.

Tuesday
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches and Fruit/Jello Salad

Wednesday

Thursday
Hawaiian Chicken, Jasmine Rice and Steamed Broccoli

Friday
Turkey Club Paninis and Fruit
Saturday
Leftovers after I help throw a Bridal Shower
Sunday
Easter Brunch for my parents, 
sandwiches/takeout for normal dinner time.
So, that's my giant plan for this week.  Friday, I'm actually off of normal work, but I have a photoshoot session in the morning, and then my secondary job in the evening, and a cake to bake 
and punch to prepare for my girlfriends Bridal shower on Saturday morning.  Saturday I have the Bridal shower and Sunday is Easter, so there is a very good chance things could get changed up as 
the week progresses.

Also in the plan this week, organizing and decorating my "den/workroom" and dining room and shopping for thermal pane curtains for our bedroom that we've discovered even in our 87 degree weather gets really really hot.  Apparently the two sides that face the sun 14 hours a day create 
quite the heatwave in our bedroom.

So, it's going to be a busy week, so a wrap up post might be all I get to, though the plan is a 
"Workout Wednesday" and a "Fashion Friday".

Have a great week!





No comments: