Monday, April 30, 2012

Going to try for a few days of normal this week!

So, last week was just one of those weeks, I cooked a real meal like twice, at least for us, and wasn't done with my craziness until after 9:00 pretty much every night.

Monday was my usual 12/13 hour day followed by food prep for Tuesdays all day work conference.
Tuesday was a 13 hour meeting at a lake house in the middle of no where.
Wednesday was another typical 12 hour day at church.
Thursday was work, lessons and a meal for a friend with a new baby, dinner for us, laundry and other housework and food that had been neglected all week until then.
Friday I went from job #1, straight to job #2, to Target, Costco, and the grocery store.
Saturday was job #2 until after 3:00, then I wedding at 5:00pm.
Sunday was church, anniversary lunch with my parents and back to job #2 until 8:00pm, home to 3 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away, cookies baked and the kitchen cleaned.
Monday wrapped back around to my 12/13 hour day.

So, here I am 8 days later blogging again and actually considering trying to commit to some sort of organized schedule for at least 3 days!


Monday-
Eggs and Whole Wheat English Muffins and Fresh Fruit

Tuesday-
Pan Seared Chicken and Salad

Wednesday-
Fajitas and Fruit

Thursday-
Teriyaki Beef, Rice and Steamed Broccoli

Friday/Sunday-
Who knows! We're going away on our own for our anniversary, which is a first since our honeymoon! Woohoo!

Planning on hitting the gym tomorrow morning and Thursday evening this week so that I don't feel bad about whatever I find myself eating while away this weekend. :)

Also planning on a fashion post once I figure out what I'm packing.  I love planning mix and match for packing and I plan to share that here.

Have a great week!

 

No comments: