So, I was going for "thankful", but I have a moody, just lost his first football game pouting husband to deal with tonight, that kind of kills my thankful spirit, so, "thoughtful" will have to do.
High points this week-
Class on Sunday got me thinking about this song-
I honestly haven't watched the video, I'm just in love with the song. I was a huge Amy Grant fan growing up, and something about her voice on this one is just captivating, if the lyrics don't get you thinking, sorry, they get me thinking.
Work is going well. I'm definitely on my managers good side, and getting lots of extra jobs and responsibilities because of it. I'm loving it though. I've been training our new hires that have taken over my spot as a normal sales associate before my promotion. It's been really fun to be the crazy over enthusiastic person getting them excited about their work.
One in particular has sort of become my mission field. She and her husband have been through 3 job changes in the year and a half they've been married and he's currently un-employed completely. She grew up in church and was saved as a child but strayed and is working her way back. He grew up with a strict Catholic mom and wanted nothing to do with the church ever. They've been to our class twice and she's seen a lot of improvement in his attitude, so we're hoping and praying together that the right things will be said and he'll come around. They had been having some marital issues he was denying, but now he's actually admitting them and taking responsibility and she's really excited. It's fun, and keeps me praying.
Another one of my big prayer focuses, is one of my youth group kids from NY. She's in a rough family situation, but I'm seeing God working in her so much in each of our conversations and her facebook statuses. I love this girl and I can't wait to see how God's going to use all the strength he's given her as she grows up.
Movie night with my husband, so I'm going to go find him some dessert, get the movie going, and offer a backrub to make him un-grumpy from his game. :)
We rented this-
Hopefully it's good, though the cast kind of has me doubtful. Maybe I'll sneak a review in tomorrow if I have time after work.
Goodnight all!

No comments:
Post a Comment