Today was a really great day!!!
Last night was an awesome night with my kids choir, they make me laugh, even when they make me crazy! And, they know their hymn so well! Nothing like 28 kids singing "What a Friend We Have in Jesus". Next week we start "All Hail the Power of Jesus Name" and I'll be teaching them the sign language for it, I can't wait!!!
Last night was also a wonderful coffee night with my ladies from church. We spent our evening praising our husbands, talking about ways to help them be better spiritual leaders, and praying for them. It was phenomenal!
Last night I also got to sleep through the night for the first time in 3 months!!! My side of our Select Comfort Adjustable Mattress (NEVER BUY ONE!!!!!) is no longer a sink hole!!!!! The hose on my side was leaking and we finally had time to go to the big mall on the other side of town to get caps, now it's pumped up and staying pumped!! Yay for sleep!!!
Today we were both off and able to take care of our car insurance, registration, and driver's licenses and we still have money left over and time to spend together this evening!
1 comment:
Sounds like you've had a busy week!
Starbucks every week with a ladies group sounds wonderful! It's too bad I didn't live closer, I'd join you in that!
Have a fun date night with the leftover money!!
Post a Comment