So, it's been 5 weeks since I've blogged. I'm not really sure what's kept me from posting, other than that I feel like I don't have anything interesting to say. My life in Texas is very very VERY different than my life in New York. My life in NY was non-stop, always busy, filled with people, stories, events, crazy schedules and someone interesting seemed to happen almost daily. Here in TX, things run quite a bit slower. I'm working 25 hours a week instead of 50. I'm only working in 1 ministry instead of 4. I'm not keeping my own house since we're living with my parents, so less cooking, decorating and housework. I'm paying off debt left and right, so less shopping and deal finding. I'm much more relaxed without the in-laws around, so less venting. Things are just different. In NY I could always find something interesting to write about, here, it's basically just my rambling mind.
But, this blog was originally started for me, so my rambling is going to become public once again.
I need to blog.
I need to express myself with words.
I need a sounding board.
I need interaction with people, even if it is just through the internet.
And I'm learning and studying things I feel like I should be sharing and spiritually I feel like I'm in the closest relationship with God I've ever had.
So, my new system.....
Monday Musings-ramblings from the weekend
Thankful Tuesdays-no complaining allowed!
Wordless Wednesday-my excuse to take a few pictures
Thankful Thursday-because I need to be positive!
Food Fridays-I can't meal plan, but I can meal recap!
Weekends will be whatever pops into my head. And yes I know I have a thing for alliteration.
Feel free to link up and join me on any of these. I'd love to see a whole group of thankful people during my week. We're all so blessed in ways we don't see, and acknowledging that can make a huge impact on our attitudes towards the little things that bother us.
I'll be back tomorrow with my first official post. Today is not a good picture day, gym clothes, laundry piles and cooking chickens are not nice things to show off to the world, and I didn't plan ahead by taking any earlier this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment