Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The Blessings from the last 3-4 days!

I have a wonderful husband who was off work today while I was at work and took it upon himself to fix our noisy ceiling fan and sort through his paper pile and put away his laundry!

I have a job that I love 99% of the time, and a new hire who is currently my mission field.

I have a manger that is so supportive of my time off requests for church events, and excited with me when I share answered prayers!

I have a Lifegroup at church, and Ladies Fellowship group that holds me accountable and prays with me through everything.

My kids choir is growing and so are my helpers! My kids already know their hymn of the month after only 2 weeks and are so enthusiastic to learn more (though silly band prizes are good incentive!)

Our car finally has working air conditioning again.

It's getting cooler! It's amazing the difference it makes when you drop from 105 to 95!

The police arrested the armed robbers who've been preying on my work plaza! BIG YAY!!!!!

It's cool enough to wear jeans today!

My husband is back on speaking terms with his brother.

No comments: