Saturday, September 4, 2010

So.....

2 days into it and I already missed a post! Not a good sign!

I do have a decent excuse though, my husband got asked to work a double, so I had to drive my mom to work to be able to use her car to get to work later, then I got called into work 2 1/2 hours early, so, basically I had an hour free in the afternoon on the computer and didn't get to posting after paying the bills.

Our food was not very interesting this week anyways.

This coming week I'm only closing once, so hopefully I can get a few good meals out.  I'm looking forward to some baking today, maybe, after my mom leaves for work. My dad has company coming tonight, so she'll freak if I even start to use the kitchen, but I'm really in the mood, so I'll just have to deep clean again when I'm done.  These-
were on sale this week, which means cookies need to be made!

And these-

looked good and fresh, which means bread for tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately all of my pictures are stored on my computer, (and hard drive, don't worry!) and my computer decided to die, so I'm going to have to take some new pictures since all of my archives of food pictures are a bit of a pain to access at the moment.

This afternoon Adam should be getting home earlier from work and I'm hoping to get out to the outlet mall for some Labor Day weekend specials.  He needs cleats and some more dri-fit/heat gear type shirts, and new sneakers, because his are getting destroyed at work. I just want to shop! I let myself buy two things at work yesterday, I have at least one more I really want, but, I'd just as soon get some good deals on shoes at the outlets.  I'm discovering that all of my boot type shoes are a bit impractical for down here and peeptoes and sandals are the way to go.

I'm drooling over these-

at the moment.  At $130, I'll be looking for some lookalikes at about 80% off :)

Have a great weekend, off to clean so my mom stops freaking out at me. You'd think I'd never been responsible before sometimes. :)

No comments: