Crazy Quotes from my Choir Kids!
Oh how I wish all those words started with the same letter because they all make the hard "C" sound! Yes, I'm that much of a nerd and have that much obsession with alliteration!
Anyways, on to some funny quotes from some very funny kids!
My second graders who will all remain nameless-
2 weeks ago craft assignment - draw a picture of something you're praying for this week
Picture drawn by "little boy 1" - stick figure with a big circle on it's head and lots of red on the page
Me- ______ can I ask what you're praying for?
Little Boy 1- "A really big rock to splat my brother" (me turning around so he can't see me laughing!)
When mom comes I show her the picture, her reaction- "Great! Wonder what fight I tuned out today!"
Tonight craft assignment- Make a paper bag puppet of your best friend (most of the boys best friends carried large swords or guns in their hands-lovely!)
Two boys chasing each other around the room with their "puppets" all over each other.
Me- "Do I need to take your puppets away since you can't keep them to yourselves?"
Boy 1-"NO!!!! Mine's winning!"
Boy 2-"Only cause yours has a machine gun and mine has a sword!"
(Again, me turning around to hide laughter!)
Little girl 1- (almost all night!) "teacher, Teach, TEACHER!!!!!" comes running face planting into my stomach to hug me, goes back to seat (literally, 5 times in 75 minutes!)
Little girl 2-"It's okay if my mom's late cause she's talking, it's not like I ever go to sleep when she puts me to bed anyways, I always wait till I see 11:11 on my clock"
Mr Energy(yes he answers to that for me now!)- "If he's REALLLLLLY late, how much sugar do I get?"
After I bribed him to not run laps around the room while waiting for his perpetually late father.
Little Boy 2- "I promise I won't touch ANYTHING!!!!! Just don't let any girls near me, they're SCARY!!!!!!" (After I'd made him move to a mostly girl table when he wouldn't keep his hands to himself, found out later he has two middle school sisters)
Yeah, I love my choir!
No comments:
Post a Comment