Tuesday, February 22, 2011

100th Post on the *NEW* Blog!

So it's been almost one year, and exactly 100 posts since I switched over from the old blog name and domain.  I had plenty of good reasons for abandoning the old one after two years, but it's still kind of sad that I'm not coming up on 300 posts over there!

Anyways, in honor of this momentous (or not so much) occasion for me, I'm going to be hosting a

FAVORITE THINGS GIVEAWAY!!

Rules and Details coming this weekend!  Keep reading! Products to include beauty products, kitchen things, snacks and music.

And yes, I know this was a really lame 100th post! 
I just couldn't come up with anything else after spending most of my day doing nothing on my day off!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YaY!

CookingwithVictoria said...

Woohoo!!!! Kitchen things!!!!!! :) I love it! :) Yay for the 100th post!!!!