Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preview Favorite Things Giveaway Items #4 and #5

Only one more post til all the giveaway items will be revealed! I have to pick up two more things before work tomorrow and then I'll post them, I just don't want to post them til they're in my hand because I'm not sure exactly where I'm getting them and could change my mind :)

For now- here are your next few items!

This should basically explain itself why it's a favorite!  These things are amazing, and rich enough to stretch over several sittings, at least on a good day. On a bad day- goodbye chocolate bar!
I have a strange feeling there may be legal issues with this one, is a more ethical way to do this, 
but I can't afford to buy that many CD's to give away, so, instead, I'll be making some mix CD's. 
Three to be exact!  

One containing my current favorite worship songs.

One containing my current favorite workout mix.
and
One containing my favorite hits from growing up, or at least what I considered hits!
 
 
(all music has been purchased legally by me, and will be copied onto blank CD's in mixes not available for purchase by any media company)


Check back tomorrow for the final items!

Entry begins Saturday!

No comments: