I've been obsessed with cupcakes lately, and I just discovered these new Reynolds Staybrite Cupcake Liners-they actually don't turn into sheer, boring, blah, oily messes! Not sure on the color because I have to see what's in stock when I go to the store on Monday, but you'll be getting some of these.
Also, I've discovered that the basic small tips just don't cut it for covering cupcakes, so I'll be giving you a large style star and round tip and set of disposable bags.
And, last but not least, my hair secret weapon, literally!! This stuff is awesome, you only need a teeny tiny pea sized amount to tame and control frizzies and flyaways all day! I have crazily greasy hair, and this doesn't add any extra grease. Usually I have a hard time with finishing products leaving me with hair I could wring out by the end of the day, but I've been using this for 2 years and have never had a problem. This bottle typically can last me 18-20 months, miracle product!
Entrance rules coming tonight!

1 comment:
I am in LOVE with those cupcake liners!!!! That is my style for sure!
Post a Comment