Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Preview Favorite Things Giveaway Items #1, #2 and #3


This is a Stretch Fit Cocktail (or awesome blingy right hand ring for run!) we sell in my store! 

I'm a huge fan of the look, I'm just wishing we didn't sell out of the gold toned ones before they price dropped this week.  My wedding set is actually two tone white and yellow gold so I can wear either, but for some reason I'm a traditionalist with my yellow gold engagement ring and tend to gravitate more towards yellow gold. So, instead of buying this for me, I bought one for one of you!



You'll also be receiving a half pound bag of Starbucks Verona Roast Coffee.  I know I have a lot of mommy readers, so you'll have your choice of regular or decaf for those nursing.

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE COFFEE ROAST EVER!!!

So flavorful and aromatic, and smooth! Which is uncommon in a bold roast coffee. I can almost drink it black it's so perfect on it's own. Normally I'm a cut the bite with sugar, no cream girl, but this is so good on it's own, I barely put any sugar in it, it has some much flavor!

And, last but not least-
My current favorite OPI Shade is-"Cozumelted in the Sun" 

It's a great all season shade, neutral beige-y pink with a hint of shimmer, great for toes or fingers and best part, takes FOREVER to show chips and only really needs one coat to look great! What's better that a fast home done manicure? 
(oh wait, a real, spa mani-pedi, but those are $$$)


Check back tomorrow for final items!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ohhh...can't wait to enter this one:) I've GOT to get a giveaway up on mine soon....LOVE the color...If I don't win I'm def going to buy it...so cute for spring!

CookingwithVictoria said...

Super cute! I love the smell of coffee....I just don't drink it lol :)