Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm a working girl!

So, it's just retail, but it's fun retail! And I get major job perks, like 50% off full prices, 20% off sale, bonuses for signing up credit cards or helping make months, and the fun of wearing nice clothing and working with all women.  I honestly didn't know if that part would be fun, but so far it is, besides the one lady who started two days before me and acts all experienced while asking me how to do stuff on the computer and kept asking how I was married, how old are my kids, was this my first job, etc....some people just assume because you're young, you're messed up.....

But, other than her it's great, my manager is a Christian, as are two of the other girls I work with, one of whom I may start teaching piano to soon, as she's a singer on her church worship team and has always wanted to be able to sing and play at the same time.

Anyways, lots more on my mind, and I'm off tomorrow, so I'll try to put stuff into words then.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's great! I used to work at Ann Taylor Loft, which I LOVED. I miss that store. So glad you've settled in!