So the finalizing of jobs is happening for both of us tomorrow, or so we've been led to believe.
My husband goes for his final full day of training at the Country Club tomorrow at 10:00, and I have my followup interview for the Retail job at 3:30.
We're both hoping to get on schedules no later than Monday.
Also, we get to find out how much of my husband's remaining vacation, personal time and sick time he's getting paid for as whatever they're paying him should be showing up in our checking account via direct deposit tomorrow. Here's to crossing our fingers and saying a prayer that they're paying the full amount, otherwise, we'll be broke until one of us gets a paycheck. The nice thing about my husband's soon to be job is that it also brings in alot of cash flow. I know we have to keep track and set stuff aside for taxes next year, but if we use more at first to hold us over til I get a paycheck, we can make it up later.
Hopefully I'll have some good news to post tomorrow, also, my scratch brownie and frosting recipes when I'm baking, as well as a repost of the crockpot Chicken and Rice Soup and a first time post on scratch Biscuits.
Lots of good food coming tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment