So my mom made it through the stress test! I know worrying was dumb, but after two stopped ones, and having her last one stopped 3 minutes in because her heart rate was going nuts, did make me a bit nervous. The results were good, she just has to wait til her normal cardiologist goes over the results to see to what level she can work out. I'm hoping she can at least go on brisker longer walks again, because then we can go use the track at the gym together. I typically walk a song, run a song, repeat for 30 minutes when I work out, so I could walk a lap with her and then run two alone, then walk one again with and so forth.
Here's to hoping for positive results!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that they didn't stop her during the test! Praying the cardiologist comes back with some positive news too! Hope you're getting settled in!
Post a Comment