So this morning I colored my hair, went to the gym, ran 2 miles on the elliptical, then did 60 crunches at home, took a shower and ran some errands with my dad. Fairly productive, right?
Then, we stopped at Cinnabon on the way home, and I ate one of these-
For lunch.
Then when my husband got home he wanted this-
For his lunch, which of course I had to have a bite of.
Then for dinner I made this-
Back to the Gym in the morning I go! Normally it's every other day, this week, I'm going to need a few extra days, from today's eating alone! Especially since today was 81, and I laid out tanning in the back yard (inside the privacy fence of course) and felt like I needed to suck in my stomach the entire time, just for my own peace of mind. Tomorrow will be a better day!


No comments:
Post a Comment