So basically, I should just plan on messing up at this point, seriously, I stink at Friday posts.
This week was filled with new TV show nights!
Monday we checked out "Hawaii 5-0", which was really pretty good. We were big fans of "Las Vegas" on NBC a few years back and Scott Caan is alot like his dad, who made "Vegas", so I enjoyed it quite a bit. Plus, I grew up on re-runs of the original so that made it even better because it wasn't nearly as corny.
Tuesday we had both NCIS and NCIS:Los Angeles which are ALWAYS PHENOMENAL!!!!
Wednesday we were show less, though I may try to find something online to check out the pilot or season opener for to start watching next week, any suggestions??
Thursday I had my ever wonderful "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice". I've been with them both since the beginning, and as pathetic as it may be, it's as if I know them. Thursday was also "The Mentalist", which, if you've never seen the original "Thin Man" movies, I highly recommend finding them in a library somewhere, classic William Powell and Myrna Loy from the late 30's. "The Mentalist reminds me of them somewhat.
Friday we're also showless, but that's okay for right now. I meant to check out "Blue Bloods", did anyone else watch it to give me a review?
Still waiting for Sunday for "Brothers and Sisters" though I'm a bit worried that it will lose me this year with all the good couples killed off or destroyed and only the scary gay couple left. Besides being massively Biblically wrong, I'm just not a fan of men making out with each other on my TV and I usually fast forward their scenes on Tivo.
So, I've raved about my shows, what are your shows?
1 comment:
Wow.... you have the whole line up!!!!! I actually have not really watched anything since emma was born, however I too wanted to check out Blue Blood but didnt get the chance hopefully next week
Post a Comment