Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things Giveaway!

So, the list has been made! The winner will be receiving-

OPI Nail Polish
John Frieda Finishing Cream
1/2 Pound Starbucks Coffee (decaf or regular, or gift card equivalent by request for non-coffee drinkers)
3.5 oz Ghirardelli Bar
Cute Cupcake Liners
Cupcake Decorating Kit
3 Mix CD's
One Size Fits All Ring

So, that makes 10 items wrapped up in a pretty little care package and delivered to your door.

To Enter-
Step #1- Leave me a comment (can not be anonymous!) telling me 5 of your favorite random things and how you found my giveaway.

Step #2- Follow my blog, or remind me you already follow and get a second entry.

Step #3- Post about this on your blog or facebook and let me know that, and get a third entry.

Winner will be chosen at random on March 10th so I have time to ship it before I leave for NY on the 15th!

Good luck!

16 comments:

CookingwithVictoria said...

My 5 favorite things are Eiffel towers, cookbooks, funky chairs, netflix, and sparkly squirrel statues. I already follow your blog because we are friends, and that is how I found your blog. I advertised you on Facebook once, so do you want me to advertise it again because I will :)

Sarah said...

Entry #1
Hmmm.... I wish I could define how I found your blog... but I totally dont know.... maybe a convo at elim or something???

Fav things
flip flops
swedish fish
black stilletos
cannon rebel
(can I include my kiddo)???

Sarah said...

entry # 2

I follow

Sarah said...

entry #3 Blogging now

Sarah said...

also fb about the giveaway on my blog fb

Unknown said...

Ooh yes please! :)

I found you once upon a time .... in a David's Bridal boutique ;)

Fav things

Coffee
Dark Chocolate
Crafting (knitting, sewing, you name it!)
Sitting in Starbucks knitting by myself
(which could easily be split into "people watching while enjoying coffee and crafting")
and ... My blue suede slouch boots. I'll wear them until they have holes in them!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

What a great giveaway! I am a follower of your blog! I love your blog! Ok now to 5 of my favorite things:

1. Mexican food (I could eat it everyday)
2. the t.v. series friends (literally watch one episode every day even though I have seen them all a million times!)
3. getting a pedicure
4. my kindle
5. Aquaphor lip gloss

Ok, there it is! Hope you have a great week!

Anna said...

Great giveaway!
#1 - Favorite things...coffee, pedicures, a fresh haircut & highlights, fun colored socks and lipgloss

#2 - I'm a follower!!!

#3 - Posted & linked your giveaway on my blog:)

Have a great week girl! Hope everything is going better with the job stress!

Allie said...

i'm following!

Allie said...

Yay! How I found you - you are my sister!
Ok so 5 of my favorite things (in no particular order)
*Vanicream
*Viv's carseat cover
*Bjorn bouncy seat
*Disney Princess Lullaby CD
*BumGenius 4.0's

Yes, they are all baby things.

Allie said...

I posted about this on my "blog"! Yea!

E said...

Entry #1
Found your blog from your first Facebook post.

Fav things:
Gerber Daisies
Sunsets
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
NCIS
Waterfalls

#2 - I'm a follower!!!

E said...

I need to revise my list of favorite things to include pedicures! I'm not sure how that didn't make my top 5. : )

Katie Nikolaus said...

Hi I found your blog from Allie(love her!)
My fave things are:
Flip flops
Reading greeting cards at the store
Snickers
A new pair of jeans
Netflix!
Hope I win! Your basket of goodies sounds awesome!

Katie Nikolaus said...

I will follow you!!!

Mrs. Good Intentions said...

Glad I found this blog! Here goes:
Entry 1 - Found this from your facebook post! My 5 random fave things: 1)Mary Kay Cream to Powder Foundation, 2)cross decor 3)post its 4)calla lillies 5)funky costume jewelry

Entry 2 - I am now following your blog

Entry 3 - It is posted!