Thursday, March 25, 2010

Whine Warning

So I'm probably going to start making people mad at me, but I don't have enough stuff to do, literally.

I'm only working about 18 hours a week.  We don't have our own place, so I only have two rooms and a bathroom I have to take care of.  I only have to cook once or twice a week because other nights everyone's working or my mom cooks for everyone.  I'm meeting with one new student tonight, but as of right now, that's all I have.  We got involved in a couples Sunday school class, but outside of class they only really have every other week to monthly social things.  My husband is just starting to get on the schedule for work, so he's home 4 days a week and bored out of his mind.  Because of the lack of work, there's a major lack of funds, so I can't really pick up a new hobby, or go shopping, or do much.  Because of the nice yellow coating of pollen torturing the area I'm finding it difficult to work out, even indoors, as sneezing while doing almost any form of exercise makes it impossible to breathe, not to mention makes you feel like you're going faceplant while running on an incline!

I need more to do. More work, more housework, more ministry, just more.....

Contentment seems to be the lesson of the month, I just seem to be a slow learner.

Yes, today I'm in a whiny mood of discontentment, I'm working on it, but rather than make my husband feel bad about everything he wants more of too, I'm whining on here, instead of to him, sorry, but I don't have to live with my readers, if you're annoyed it's not so painful.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope things went well with your new student!