Good evening! Sorry for the major lack of posts this week, after last weekend's insanity I decided a little bit of a break was necessary, plus, I couldn't think well enough to come up with anything to post!
That, and the fact that I had a birthday, and discovered over the weekend, that that one little extra year made a big difference in my endurance level! An hour of strawberry picking and I'm still hobbling 2 days later! Doesn't help any that the 24 year old I picked with stopped being sore by the end of that day! Yep, age is kicking in!
Also, because of the birthday and the jam, my menu last week changed, so I'm rolling some things over. Thursday became Tex-Mex takeout from my favorite place, BerryHill, and Sunday became breakfast with biscuits and jam being the focal food!
So, to start off this week on my standard food related note, here's this week's menu!
Monday- Grilled Turkey Club Sandwiches
Tuesday- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Burgers, Chips and Fruit Salad
Friday - Pasta of some form
Saturday- Homemade Pizza
It's a pretty low key menu this week, simple, staple recipes I know by heart and usually have all the ingredients on hand for. I'm in a lazy mood of catching up this week if you can't tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment