Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Monday

So I can get away with doing this a day late, because yesterday we went out with my parents, so tonight was leftovers night, thank goodness, because today was a MONDAY!!

Tuesday- Hawaiian Chicken over Jasmine Rice with Steamed Broccoli
Chicken Breasts, Honey BBQ Sauce and Canned Pineapple, left all day in the crockpot - AMAZING!!  So simple and tastes great, even reheated, or shredded and used with a BBQ Sauce base and cheddar blend cheese on a non-traditional pizza!

Wednesday- Spaghetti and Meatsauce

Thursday - Baked Ziti
(I'll do a big batch of sauce on Wednesday and re-use it for the Ziti

Friday - Couples Date Night for our LifeGroup
I'm making Fruit Pizza and Chocolate Fondue for dessert

Saturday - Homemade Chicken Strips and Fries (basically my husband's favorite food ever!)

Sunday - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Casserole

Off to bed! Praying tomorrow is a typical boring mid-week Tuesday!

ENJOY!

No comments: