Saturday, March 17, 2012

Project 1 and Photoshoot 1 Done!

Cupcakes worked! Though I didn't have the nerve to put as much food coloring in as the example on Pinterest, so they're pastel girly basketballs, but they're definitely basketballs.  And now, they're my consolation prize for a done and over with bracket. I mean two 15's beating two 2's???? It hasn't happened period in 11 year and it happens twice in one day??!!

Also, photoshoot was awesome! The weather was gorgeous, the mom was excited and into it and we had a ton of fun.  Just a few sneak peaks while I work on editing them.







Headed to my second (or third or fourth job priority wise) then another amazing photo shoot with an incredible new family to do their adoption announcement photoshoot! So excited to be able to be involved in this stage of their life!

1 comment:

CookingwithVictoria said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! The Boots shots are so precious!!!!!! Great job!