...when it comes to our small group at church and it's slow growth, we get new people, but only a few at a time, giving us a chance to get to know one couple before 8 more show up and baby step our way into a larger group.
...when it comes to my job, seriously, a year ago I couldn't dream of what I'd be doing now, looking back on that, I love my job more!
...when it comes to my Bible study ladies on Tuesday nights and our conversations, deep or pathetic and hilarious. I love our bond of say anything in front of each other, whether it's just our core group or the bounce in and out stragglers.
...when it comes to my students, who pretty much all practice their hearts out and are ready to learn at every lesson. Also, Thursday's I teach at home and it's my husband's day off so I never have to worry about getting the apartment ready, he makes sure it's spotless by 3:00 when I get home from work, and I love that! Start the weekend off with a clean house and I don't even have to do it!
...when it comes to our home and organization and downtime. I love coming home at night and cooking for my husband. I love throwing on my sweats and crashing on the couch next to him in front of something completely mindless on the TV and just being there. Not having to have a plan, or schedule, or think about anything. Just being in the room together, lazy and relaxed and us. Yes, I called myself lazy, when I'm with my husband, I can turn off my OCD, Type A brain and be lazy for him, he's so worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment