Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday

So I've got an easy week here!  For one thing, I haven't cooked yet this week, which is actually kind of sad, but I don't mind every once and awhile, especially on Spring Break Week when alot of my friends are on vacations, or at least off work. 

We ate out Saturday night, used a Groupon for our favorite Tex-Mex restaurant on Sunday, and had the leftovers from there tonight.  Not a bad start to Spring Break week if you ask me!
So, here's the rest of my week's plan.

Tuesday-
Crockpot Cooked Whole Chicken, Rice and Broccoli

Wednesday-
Chicken and Dressing, and Sugared Carrots
(Literally, Stove Top Stuffing in a casserole dish, a layer of cooked chicken, a can of Cream of Chicken Soup, baked 20 minutes)

Thursday-
MARCH MADNESS KICK-OFF
Buffalo Wild Wings Takeout, Homemade Pizza, Fruit Salad

Friday-
Chicken Fajitas, Fruit Salad

Saturday-
Tangy Beef, Jasmine Rice and Steamed Broccoli
(Was supposed to hit the menu a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to set it up early enough.  Just stew beef, Italian Dressing and Parmesan Cheese in a crockpot all day.)

I'm actually off a little bit this week,, or at least have a reduced after hours schedule with it being Spring Break, so I'm hoping to experiment with a few baking projects in the evenings.  

I also have a photoshoot on Friday, so hopefully I'll have a few previews to show off by the end of this weekend as well.

I am working Saturday, and it's a pay week, so I have a short list of DYI projects for around the apartment as well. 

Basically this should be a very productive week.  I'll make sure to take pictures so that I can share any successes with you soon.

Have a great week!

 


No comments: