I made it!! Barely! It was a long day, I left church for about 45 minutes between work and choir/volunteer time. I'm supposed to get off at 3:00 and choir starts at 6:45. Yeah, long day. My menu totally starts on Tuesday this week because we had scrambled eggs, bacon and bagels for dinner at 9:15 when I got home tonight!
Tuesday- Tangy Beef, Rice and Steamed Broccoli
(Stew beef in Italian Dressing and slow cooked in the dutch oven or crockpot.)
Wednesday- Turkey Club Paninis
Thursday- Crockpot Baked Potato Soup thanks to THIS recipe found on Pinterest.
Friday- Grilled Chicken with leftover soup
Saturday- Takeout of some form (every other Saturday)
Sunday- Whole Chicken in the crockpot (yes, I do this every other week or so because it gives me 3 days of already cooked chicken to use for quick dinners!)
There you go!
ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment