My productivity this week hasn't been what it should have been.
Tuesday I had lessons and Bible study as usual.
Wednesday I stayed at work an extra two hours to cover phones and such so someone else could take the day off with it being Spring Break, then ran home, got food, ran back, did kids choir.
Yesterday, my phone was going psycho with texts as I was walking into work because turns out, my grandpa was getting a 5 inch section of his large intestine removed. I only found out from my mom about 10 minutes before I got an email from our church staff prayer/hospital visit coordinator with my grandpa's name on it. So, since the person who was supposed to do the visiting works in the same office I do, I ended up being the one to go, even though as administrative support staff I'm not supposed to do hospital runs. Needless to say, that cut into my work day quite a bit. It also cut into my evening of errand running since I didn't even get back to the office to head home until 4:30 instead of my usual, get off at 3:00. So I got a late start, and only half my running done.
So, I'm off at 1:00 today, thank goodness! It's been quite the crazy week considering it was supposed to be a really easy week!
Maternity Photoshoot at 2:00, do a few errands on the way home, dump card to computer from photoshoot, cook dinner, clean kitchen, bathroom, and put away the 5 loads of laundry I've managed to do without putting away this week. Work Saturday 9-2, bake the cupcakes I've been promising my husband all week, edit maternity photoshoot, prep for a family/baby shoot that will be happening somewhat spur of the moment sometime between now and Wednesday. Sunday church, food for Lifegroup, possible photoshoot, workday at church for kids choir musical sets. Monday, start all over again!
Somewhere in there I will decorate for spring, change wreathes, doormats, do my hanging planters and buy patio chairs, organize our closet and change out to spring/summer scentsy scents. I also need to color my hair, find/make curtains for our dining area and get a couple new cloths for photoshoots.
Oh, and watch a few basketball games this weekend! March is my favorite month, birthday month and March Madness!
When we started dating I agreed to learn about one of my husband's 8 sports he loves, and turned out, I learned to LOVE this one! I'm almost worse than him when it comes to yelling at players/coaches/refs. I get so into it. He thinks it's hilarious cause I can be baking cookies, or doing my nails, or have a fashion magazine in front of me and then suddenly I'm stopping my girl thing and complaining about someone's stupid attempt at an ugly 3, or ranting about their free throw percentage. Yeah, I'm weird! But, I love my basketball, and I will watch a game or two, and definitely all of Duke's games. They're my team.
Back to work now that my copies are done. Hopefully I'll have photoshoot previews by the end of the weekend and before and after spring decoration pictures for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment